YZ Vertical Slurry Pump
- The YZ vertical slurry pump is a vertical, single-stage, single-suction, cantilever centrifugal pump with a semi-open impeller and stirring blades located at the inlet edge of the impeller. It is mainly used in environmental protection, municipal engineering, thermal power plants, coal gasification plants, oil refineries, steel mills, mining, papermaking, cement plants, food factories, dyeing and printing industries, etc. It is designed to pump thick liquids, viscous oil, oil residue, turbid liquids, slurry, ash slurry, flowing sand, and the flow sludge in urban sewage channels, as well as fluids containing mud and abrasive liquids.
- Model Significance: 80YZ80-20A
- YZ: Submersible slurry pump
- 80: Pump outlet diameter (mm)
- 80: Design flow rate of the pump (m3/h)
- 20: Design head of the pump (m)
- A: Indicates the impeller has undergone the first cut
- Pump Transmission: The pump is connected to an electric motor through a flexible coupling, and when viewed from the motor direction, the pump rotates clockwise.
The YZ Vertical slurry pump is a single-stage, single-suction, cantilevered structure. It utilizes bearing housings, support brackets, and connecting pipes to link the hydraulic components of the pump. The liquid is discharged through the outlet pipe components. The pump’s impeller is a semi-open impeller with stirring blades at the inlet edge of the impeller. The main feature of this pump is that it has sufficient rigidity in the submersible shaft, and there are no bearings between the impeller and pump casing, and no shaft seals are used. This allows it to transport media with a relatively high concentration of solid particles. The length of the pump insertion into the liquid is between 800-2000, and it can be equipped with a suction pipe if necessary. The shaft seal is not used, and the pump is driven by a vertical electric motor mounted on motor supports and support brackets, connected to the pump through a coupling.
The pump has an extended shaft structure, which is suitable for the working condition of deeper level;
The pump can extend the suction pipe;
The pump can be with agitator.
vertical slurry pumps are widely used in power plants, steel, mining, metallurgy, building materials, desulfurization and other industries.The flow passage parts of are make of abrasion-resistant metal or rubber.