Submersible Axial Flow Pump
The QZB series of submersible axial flow pumps are eloctromechanical products featuring an integration of motors and axial-flow or mixed-flow pumps, and they are the next generation of traditional dry type axial-flow and mixed-flow pumps. They constitute the main equipement of a submersible pump station. Submersible pump station has been developing rapidly due to easy engineering, low project cost, convenient maintenance and management, simple installation, easy automation, a high degree of operating reliability and environmental beautification.
The QZB series of submersible axial flow pumps are mainly used in large and medium-sized submersible pump stations and are electromechanical products featuring an integration of motors and axial-flow or mixed-low pumps and are pumps replacing the traditional long-axis axial-flow and mixed-flow pumps.
Agriculture irrigation and discharge.
Municipal rain water and sewage water discharge
Industry water and cooling water supply and discharge
Water transfer project
Besides having basically the same applications, incoming and outgoing water conditions and characteristic parameters, submersible axial-flow pumps have the following remarkable advantages over the traditional long-axis axial-flow and mixed-flow pumps:
1. The total amount of investment in the pump station project is reduced by over 30%.
2. The period of construction can be shortened by over 40%.
3. The time of unit installation can be shortened by over 95%.
4. The weight of the unit is reduced by over 50%.
5. Investment in pump station flood control wall is omitted.
6. Maintenance expenses are lower.
7. Running produces little noise, operation is simple and automatic running is easy to achieve.
8. Ground building is low and pump room building can be omitted. The pump station may even be built underground.